TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is the pairing code for the DishNet remote for TV model…

Customer Question
What is the pairing...

What is the pairing code for the DishNet remote for TV model #: LC55LBU591U?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp model LC55LBU591U. Made July 2017.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The volume does not work on the remote. Everything else works.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. If the code doesn't work I expect there to be no charge?
I already knew this info and have tried it. I want a refund of my $38.00 .