TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having problems getting my Toshiba 42 inch TV to work.

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems getting my Toshiba 42 inch TV to work. It was working fine, but I removed the Blue Tooth box, and am trying to connect without it. And I think I have the wires correct, but I get no signal.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 42?

10+ years.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I had no problems at all, before I decided to take out the old dvd player. I am now trying to connect the comcast box to the TV and get a signal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tell them to pray for me...I am lost.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.