TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The input is active and rolling. 2 years old I don't know…

Customer Question
The input is active...

The input is active and rolling.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2 years old I don't know where to look for the model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not able to choose input. The menu works fine. When the menu screen is up the input scroll goes off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Nothing happened the box just appeared 2 nights ago. I did a factory reset bit it is still there

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I don't know where my papers are but it is a 58 in. With roku.
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the tv? You'll find that on a sticker on the back of the tv.

Presumably this is a TCL or Insignia brand tv.

Are you saying that the input list stays on screen at all times, or that the input sources are cycling through on their own?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.