TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I had my 42” tv mounted on the wall, now the remote won’t…

Customer Question
I had my 42”...

I had my 42” tv mounted on the wall, now the remote won’t togfle down to HDMI. What’s wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your 42”?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

On the remote, only voice. On the tv, menu, input, volume and channel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I tried the input button on front of tv. Nothing happens.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- What video source is hooked into HDMI input of TV?