TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why won’t my 2013 panasonic smart t.v. let me use the latest…

Customer Question
Why won’t my 2013...

Why won’t my 2013 panasonic smart t.v. let me use the latest version of chrome as my web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Vierra smart t.v. 2013

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When in google-we’ve detected you’re using an older version of chrome-reinstall to stay secure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Haven’t connected to the web browser before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks and thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.