TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is displaying the V and won't turn on. Unplugged all

Customer Question
It is displaying the...

It is displaying the V and won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes. Unplugged all night and twice today and I pushed in power button on side if TV for 90 seconds and then again for forty seconds

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Help please! Do you need model number?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Is the V show up on the screen?