TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is no longer connected to WiFi because I just reset my…

Customer Question
It is no longer...

It is no longer connected to WiFi because I just reset my WiFi password ***** I do not know how to reset it on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Yes Netflix Hulu and anaxon

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

They are fine other devices are eorking

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Sorry I can’t see the model #

OK, then lets try easy thing first that might work...

- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

This was a total waste of money
I will not fall for this again
I did not get any help I finally figured the problem out myself
What a total rip off