TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am having problems with my television. I am hook up with…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with my television. I am hook up with Spectrum and

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Every four hours it just cuts off and I have to reboot. Could it be the television

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Set. Spectrum says there is nothing wrong with their system and they will charge me next time I called. None of our other sets do this.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

We were with Brighthouse and did not have any problems. So we decided to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Buy a new TV from Best Buy. Same problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Sorry my husband says we do not have the problem anymore. Thanks you.

OK, no problem, have nice time~