TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

60 in Flat sent to me from Atlanta. Was working before

Customer Question
60 in Flat sent...

60 in Flat sent to me from Atlanta. Was working before shipment. Arrived and upon plugin no sound. Remote just cuts it on & off (sometimes). No pictuce or sound from TV

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Only connected cable. no other need for anything else

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Just general line for Verizon plug in; should I be using HDMI?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have nothing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?