TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I own a Samsung TV Model LN46B550K1FXZA bu no user manual.

Customer Question
I own a Samsung...

I own a Samsung TV Model LN46B550K1FXZA bu no user manual. It a floor model from Sears. Now I wish ti add a blue ray player and antenna. I am also electronically ignorant, though can follow illustrated directions. Is there any I can obtain a manual copy?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It is the sound system in the TV, unless you mean my phone system which is Verizon. Otherwise, it is just plugged in the wall direct from the TV itself.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I have no trouble with the TV audio or visual. I'm trying to see if I can a Manual for model-LN46B550K1FXZA television set.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, does the manual explain how to add a blue-ray player and antenna installation Plus getting a manual?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

What you will need to get started is a HDMI cable for the blueray , an antenna and finally the TV's original remote control

If there is anything else connected to the tv at this time please let me know

Louie, Technician