TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to connect Sony wireless headphones to our Sony TV?

Customer Question
How to connect Sony...

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Bravia 65 inch model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I think it works; we just puchased the headphones and want to connect them.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

Not an issue, we just don't know how to connect the wireless headset!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No; that's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please reply back with the model number of the headphones as well as the model number off the back of the TV to proceed.