TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i stream amazon on my television? It’s about 3 yrs…

Customer Question
How do i stream...

How do i stream amazon on my television?

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have? How old is it?

It’s about 3 yrs old and i don’t k ow the model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes it works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Amazon? What happened right before this?

Ive never gotten amazon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of your TV so I can look it up??

It’s a very large tv and I can’t get to the back

Okay. No way to solve this without that info.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

If you can't get the model, can you at least tell me the brand of the tv and when it was purchased (this detail is important)?

Do you see an amazon instant video icon on the tv screen or remote?

THE TV IS PANASONICAND WAS PURCHASED SEVERAL YEARS AGO. I DO NOT SEE AN AMAZON ICON ON THE SCREEN OR REMOTE. LOID
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago

Could you please get me the model number from the back of the tv? It should start with TC

It’s a large tv and I can’t get to the back. Lois

Do you happen to have the manual or receipt for it?

The model is really necessary to be able to determine its capabilities.