TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The remote only turns tv off and on....none of the other…

Customer Question
Hello! the remote...

Hello! the remote only turns tv off and on....none of the other features work. I've changed the batteries and cleaned the sensor

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its a UHDTV series 7200 or 7250. Its a couple of years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu does not work. Only power button split screen button also works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just noticed it this last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

tv is mounted. can't get to it
I do not want to pay any money for this
I do not want a free trial. can you help me or not

Contact customer service via help link on the main page for any billing info

Thanks