TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My lg tv is a smart tv, will no longer connect with wifi?

Customer Question
My lg tv is...

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Wifi is working correct just will no longer connect have key board yes like netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes, the only thing that comes on is the little green man bottom of screen, and now a Microsoft photo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really except just don't work :)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.