TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a vizio m401i-a3 with no sound I have replaced the…

Customer Question
I have a vizio...

I have a vizio m401i-a3 with no sound I have replaced the main board and now the remote will not work

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your M401I-A3 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi and antenna no sound on both

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How much do they charge?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician