TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

WD-65638 model flashing code 57 help. Mitsubishi tv. As

Customer Question
WD-65638 model flashing code...

WD-65638 model flashing code 57 help.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Mitsubishi tv

Technician's Assistant: What Mitsubishi model do you have? How old is it?

As stated above

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Just tv no picture. changed bulb. changed ballast.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What would cause the tv to not power up.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

This is not an immediate response
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.