TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We’re is the Manuel on/off switch on tv. We’re do I find the…

Customer Question
We’re is the Manuel...

We’re is the Manuel on/off switch on tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

We’re do I find the model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I push the wrong button now it says pc am trying to get it back on tv I have a new remote being sent

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather

various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

I would just need the brand name but the model number is ***** the tv`s back cover if you want to look it up

By the way , you are getting a new remote and don`t have the model ??

How do you know its the correct remote or is it a universal ?