TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

If I on the TV, it will only show smart tv loading and

Customer Question
If I on the...

If I on the TV, it will only show smart tv loading and nothing will come up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Jvc lt-47N935.2014

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menu dont work, so is other inputs on the remote control.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Previously , it will load then jvc icon will appear but now it will only show loading.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please re-boot the TV unplug it from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again let me know if there is any change please

Anthony

No change, This same problem happened last year when I was in a different city and a technician came and inserted a drive in form of a modem on the USB and it read from zero to hundred and the TV started showing.

Yes that is the firmware via usb

How do I get the TV to work, moreso the TV is not responding to the commands on the remote

I can't find any firmware available for this set, its likely you will need to call out a JVC service techto do the firmware again,how old is the set I will have another look, is the set programmed to receive auto updates of firmware?

No nothing as far as I can see the firmware is bad you will need to ring for a JVC agent to do it,this is a common issue with this set

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

Do you know any reliable jvc agent?

I just seen you are in Nigeria you will need to look up the JVC website for that country and the contact details

The job wasn't done, my TV is not working, yet you have deducted my money.
Will you charge all that amount considering the fact that my TV is still in the same condition? Please do some refunds and take what's commensurate to the service you rendered, the money you deducted is five times the amount the engineer that fixed it the last time it had similar problem collected.please be fair and reasonable, that's a whole lot of money in my country.
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician