TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I push the power button and i hear clicks then after about 5…

Customer Question
I push the power...

I push the power button and i hear clicks then after about 5 to 10 seconds more clicks and no tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Zenith z60pv220 2011 model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv tries to come on but then shuts right back off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I dont know just got the tv.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It had a blown fuse on the power supply board I have It jumpered at the moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Wow. Really if i wanted to wait 8 hours I could have just called a local tv repairman. That is but no thanks. I will be asking for a refund. I waited 8 hours to get a reply of I am looking at your question.

Sorry for any delay; are you planning on carrying out the repairs yourself, or are you looking for a repair estimate?

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is not resolved or you need any more help, please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Happy Holidays!

Pete.