TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony TV remote wont allow me to change stations or switch…

Customer Question
Hi my sony TV...

Hi my sony TV remote wont allow me to change stations or switch to DVD etc

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

SONY bravo - about 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None - only the volume and on / off botton are working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...sony TV remote..."

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Sony TV and/or remote commander.