TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Picture is frozen. Unpuged DVR for 10 Seconds but still not…

Customer Question
Picture is frozen. Unpuged...

Picture is frozen. Unpuged DVR for 10 Seconds but still not working

Technician's Assistant: What device is frozen?

The picture on the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The tv is 2 weeks old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sony no to the menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

We put the tv on and the picture is frozen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We h have a tv upstairs and it is working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the actual model number of the tv?
And are you saying you're unable to see any of the sonys own menu screens at all?

Please refund my money at once
Return my money

You may self manage any such matters through the account/help page.