TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No internet access all of a sudden. Netflix. And other

Customer Question
No internet access all...

No internet access all of a sudden

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes and other devices connect without a problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.