TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We use netflix and theres and error saying to reinstall the…

Customer Question
We use netflix and...

We use netflix and theres and error saying to reinstall the app. I dont know how to start ant install .

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Im not sure what you're asking

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Ive tried resetting the tv by unplugging it and checked internet connection ok, but there an error saying to re install netflix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know how or where to find the app to re install it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.