TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to activate my Roku TV to be able to watch PBS.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to activate my Roku TV to be able to watch PBS

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

It is only about 3 months old. insignia,rokuTV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I am on Activate Your Roku nowi with a code.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I have never been connected to PBS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Do you have the code on your TV screen?