TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Recently I have been unable to use amazon prime and Netflix…

Customer Question
Recently I have been...

Recently I have been unable to use amazon prime and Netflix because my tv says I can't connect to internet This was not a problem until recently What's up

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have no problem with the internet on my computer so that doesn't sound like the problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?