TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can a Dynex TV support an AMazon Fire Stick. Manufactured…

Customer Question
Can a Dynex TV...

Can a Dynex TV support an AMazon Fire Stick

Technician's Assistant: What Dynex model do you have? How old is it?

Manufactured December 2009

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Dynex? What happened right before this?

Just trying to set up today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number from the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.