TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

That is what I am here to ask you. I have an older tv and…

Customer Question
That is what I...

That is what I am here to ask you. I have an older tv and yesterday we had to have the electricity turned off for about a half an hour, when we turned it back on the picture does not show. I do have sound , but no picture. Any idea's what we can do ????

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes. HDMI 1 yellow red and white.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Only when we turned off the electricity for some work on a plug that needed replacing in another room.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I told you that the red, yellow and white were hooked up, I was wrong, I only have the hdmi and a cable hooked up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

37AV502U I have cable hooked up and DVD and everything works fine, I also have sound, only the picture on the TV does not work.

OK, does the TV screen glow/ show any graphics when turning ON power?

not interested. please cancel this message.

OK, please contact customer service via given link to cancel this question

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help