TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My samsung smart tv won't allow me to connect to netflix.

Customer Question
My samsung smart tv...

My samsung smart tv won't allow me to connect to netflix. The connecting icon is just spinning

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No I just have the connecting notice in the upper right hand corner spinning

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

It is good. I have unplugged everything and replugged it in with no difference. It has worked in the past, but not this week

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please get me the model number found on the back of the set please?

Anthony