TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Model Mishubishi WD57831.A red light goes on within minutes…

Customer Question
Model Mishubishi WD57831.A red...

Model Mishubishi WD57831.A red light goes on within minutes of turning on the tv, and the tv shuts down,

Technician's Assistant: How old is your WD57831.A?

My tv is about 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv turned on so I could put in menu, What do I then push. Have Direct tv service. The other tv does work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your WD57831.A? What happened right before this?

Before this happened I had replaced the bulb. That is different and had been done many times. picture instantly goes. Before this happened periodically for a few seconds occasionally the picture would be fractured with like a digital puzzle. Other than that nothing. For several days the picture would stay on for an hour or more. Now it's only minutes though now the tv is on as I have been writing this.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?