TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV in kitchen has no reception. I unplugged DVR and

Customer Question
My TV in kitchen...

My TV in kitchen has no reception. I unplugged DVR and plugged back in. Still nothing. It says "Welcome, etc" but nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung. Have to go downstairs to get model#. Hold on. Model# ***** Don't know how old it is. Several years anyway.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What do you mean--TV menu? My other TVs are working.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LN19A450CID? What happened right before this?

Just this morning when I first turned it on. It was fine last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I can't think of anything. I'm pretty clueless when it comes to tech things!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services on the set is it satellite or cable box\cable straight no box\antenna\streaming from the internet?