TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where can i order the "audio box" or whatever i need to

Customer Question
where can i order the...
where can i order the "audio box" or whatever i need to restore sound to my tv?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Could you please begin by re-booting both the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by dis-connecting both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug both back in again,let me know the results of that check please

I have the back of the tv off...can you tell me what I am looking for now???
what does the "audio box", or whatever I am looking for look like??? so i can order the new part
please help me when you're available
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago

I need to know information from you>>

What exactly is the fault you have with the set?

I will nee the model number of the set found on the back of the set please?

How old is the set please?

Anthony