TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Image is too big for screen. Panasonic mod unknown. Very…

Customer Question
Image is too big...

Image is too big for screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic mod unknown. Very old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu seems ok problem on all imputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Seems to have happened over time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

still the same

Can you tell me what the TV is connecting to for a signal please such as a cable box?

Please let me know

Thank you