TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a 70” vizio less than two hrs ago and all that time…

Customer Question
I bought a 70”...

I bought a 70” vizio less than two hrs ago and all that time it has been hooked to a Sony surround sound and it died on me ...... all I want to do is get the tv speakers turned back on and this tv came with one of those useless tablets and it has no where to turn them back on what am I doing weong

Technician's Assistant: Is your Vizio TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my speakers back on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Model Number off the back of the Vizio please?

I am at work

Send a reply back when you're at the TV. It's impossible to troubleshoot and fix otherwise. Thanks.

Then refund my $5 you should have told me that up front

I don't handle any of that, I'm a user of the site like you. You can handle your own refund using the site help pages.