TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Smart hub won't connect to internet, even though all other…

Customer Question
Smart hub won't connect...

Smart hub won't connect to internet, even though all other devices in the house connect without a problem

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

The same message comes up for all the streaming services--you are not connected to the internet...

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Indeed I have...and everything else here connects fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Let's start here.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Has it connected before and just stopped connecting? Or it has never connected correctly?

Please let me know

It has never had problems like this before, and has always connected.

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Same problem as above