TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Problems settings samsung 85” K-4. One year. I follow the…

Customer Question
Problems settings samsung 85”...

Problems settings samsung 85” K-4

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 85”?

One year

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, I follow the instructions many times, but the “ Watch Smart TV “ works only occasionally. I need to find out once for all what is the problem. Perhaps an original Samsung remote control would solve the problem ? Or to learn how to use those remote controls that came with the TV ?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I will call you again tomorrow morning. It is now 0.30AM ! Thank you !

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you give me the complete model number of the tv?

Are you getting any error messages?
What remote are you using?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.