TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought my 2nd insignia tv. I told the person in BestBuy…

Customer Question
Hi... Just bought my...

Hi... Just bought my 2nd insignia tv . I told the person in BestBuy I wanted it to use with an antenna. Because I want to get local tv. Please tell me how to set it up...

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 2ND?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

All I want to do is to get local broadcasts

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 2ND? What happened right before this?

I am trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to watch local stations, I have an antenna attached

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Can you tell me the model number?