TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound on my TV has gradually dropped,to nothing. Changed…

Customer Question
The sound on my...

The sound on my TV has gradually dropped,to nothing. Changed batteries in remote - no change. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

GVADLED32C

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Change chanells as usual. haven't tried DVD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

TV about 4 years old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, do you have no sound at all now?do you actually see and hear the sound dropping by seeing the volume graphic and pointer moving to zero?Anthony