TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a smart tv and my amazon prime won't let me do movies…

Customer Question
I have a smart...

I have a smart tv and my amazon prime won't let me do movies or shows. it did the other day.. now I called my cable everything fine and amazon... did every thing and it say unable to play movie contact internet or amazon. so amazon wanted me to delete the app on the tv and reinstall it but I can't...

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I have a led tv 55la6900 serial# ***** when i click on any app on the hulu or amazon it say no movable card??? I need something done with amazon ..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do you fix apps on the tv? thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Please go into the LG menu under the system options and choose the factory reset (restore defaults) option there,

after it comes back on, you'll need to reconnect to wifi from the menu, and then you can go try amazon again and let me know the results.

I did that
Already

Is there a specific error/code you're getting?

Cannot view video at this timr, contact Amazon and service provider . Did both internet fine, Amazon had me do every thing now they said vs all LG and delete The app and reinstall.

That is not an app only issue,

go into the tv menu and make sure there is no new software update waiting to be installed,

and if that doesn't help go into your devices/content section of your amazon account on the computer, deauthorize the tv, then try to open the app and register it again

I've done everything...already I thought I was suppose to be talking with LG?...
Louie, Technician