TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv just locked up wont chnage channels or turn or go to…

Customer Question
Hi my tv just...

Hi my tv just locked up wont chnage channels or turn or go to guide and the hopper is working i called dish tv they said call you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizo model i dont know

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No wont go to it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Its locked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It just wont turn on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I'm a bit confused- you said it's locked up, then you said it won't turn on. So are you saying the set is OFF and you're unable to turn it on?

Also what is the model number off the back of the Vizio and how old is it?

Simply send a reply to proceed.