TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV IS DEAD. TV IS DEAD BLACK SCREEN. I REPLACED THE Y MAIN…

Customer Question
TV IS DEAD BLACK...

TV IS DEAD BLACK SCREEN

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I REPLACED THE Y MAIN BOARD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I'm sorry it took so long for someone to respond to you. I am just now getting here and wanted to respond to your question. Is this the RCA TV that you've asked about back in 2008?

Just to verify, what is the model number of your TV?