TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a blue screen with a banner that says "connecting"

Customer Question
I have a blue...

I have a blue screen with a banner that says "connecting" and a banner below that

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

I have a blue screen a banner that reads directv connecting and a banner below that is sequencing. It has been like that for an hour after I checked all of the cables and connections. john potter

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell and the os is Windows ten

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The problem is not with my computer - it is one of my TVs in the house, the other two TVs are working fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, the TV has been working fine. This just occurred.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?