TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When trying to download certain apps it says "this app may…

Customer Question
When trying to download...

When trying to download certain apps it says "this app may not be optimized for your device".

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

It's an O

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Telus Optik on the Go.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Their old app worked but their updated version doesn't.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Do not need your services please refund my charges.
Have not received any help from you. Please refund my charges. Thank you.
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, you didn't answer any question and your company has charged me for NO SERVICE!!! If you read the notes above you would have seen I wanted my money back. Not to be charged. Not to be scammed. Not to be charged more!