TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am trying to set the aspect ratios on a Panasonic

Customer Question
Hello I am trying...

Hello I am trying to set the aspect ratios on a Panasonic projector and it will not fill up the entire screen

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Pkease give me 5 min to look

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It’s a panosinic DX 610 XGA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

It’s been an issue for at least five years! I cannot set the ratios to take up the entire screen and still have really good resolution

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes there are two Panasonic projectors and a church sanctuary and we project images and videos onto a screen

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician