TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 1/2 screen when using internet ( netflix) Nertflix…

Customer Question
I have 1/2 screen...

I have 1/2 screen when using internet ( netflix) Nertflix said I need to change the aspect ratio.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Bravia model KDL 46X BR9 2009

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No onl;y when using the internet,,,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How do you receive Netflix on the set- is there a Roku, Smart Blu Ray player, etc, connected to it?

No. Until yesterday noon all was well.

Huh? Your TV doesn't have the Netflix app built in so what device are you getting Netflix from onto the TV please?

I'm trying to find out what's connected as each device that uses Netflix has it's own way of adjusting the picture size. Let me know if you need help with this.