TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I install my50HK6T74U smart tv in, I have a tivo box…

Customer Question
How do I install...

How do I install my50HK6T74U smart tv in, I have a virgin tivo box & router I dont have antenna connection

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No I have just bought the tv & it keeps coming up check antenna

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

YES ive HDMI in the back of tv going to my tivo box & ethernnet cable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.