TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have Sony smart tv and Bose Lifestyle DVD system. I have…

Customer Question
We have Sony smart...

We have Sony smart tv and Bose Lifestyle DVD system. I have audio need to get the back speakers of the surround sound to work with the tv. Playing music is fine.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

1 year Sony Bravia

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We only have the Bose hooked up no other inputs and yes the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

They did not work when we switch tvs we ha,d a older Sony Bravia then the new Sony Bravia smart tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/15/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.