TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Trying to install the Vizio D-series 32" TV. Do not want to…

Customer Question
Trying to install the...

Trying to install the Vizio D-series 32" TV. Do not want to link it to wi-fi. We are getting no input on the TV.

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Model D32f. Brand new.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D32F? What happened right before this?

We just bought it today and are trying to get where can watch TV.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Okay, you don't need to connect it to Wi Fi to use it as a regular TV- but you need to have something plugged into it to get a signal from. So what is connected to the TV? Is there an antenna, or a cable box using HDMI for example?

Hello?

What do you have connected to the TV- anything??

Louie, Technician