TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

How do I gain access to new apps that are not loaded on my…

Customer Question
How do I gain...

How do I gain access to new apps that are not loaded on my Viera

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

Hmmmmm....8 yeaars

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Cannot to my knowledge add any new apps

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

Did not have sufficient internet previously to download to tv we now posses much better internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I get the model # of my tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

TC-P50VT20
Are we restricted to the apps listed in the Viera menu?? Is there anyway to add additional apps?
Hello???

I'm typing info for you, give me couple of minutes, please

Ok

Unfortunately, this model doesn't have the ability to add or remove apps. Sorry for this news.

An alternative option is to connect an external video streaming player such as Roku into TV to get lots of apps/ channels on this TV, Roku device has builtin wifi and many apps and you can add/remove them as well. Please click the following link to view Roku devices to choose any...

https://www.roku.com/products

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

The question got closed?

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician