TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

On the channel I am watching all of a sudden there is closed…

Customer Question
On the channel I...

On the channel I am watching all of a sudden there is closed caption on top. I change channels and it is only on the channel I am watching and just started this morning

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a sharp and just purchased. Rocky tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just this channel and it doesn't do it during commercials.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

Lc-55lbu591u

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just started when I turned it on. When I turned on this morning it said the cable wasn't on but it was. I unplugged everything from the source and plugged back in. Then the cable box registered and it came on.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you getting the Closed Caption via the Roku or the Cable Box?

Please let me know