TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Having trouble with channel programming. Model # M320NV, NOT…

Customer Question
Having trouble with channel...

Having trouble with channel programming

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # M320NV, NOT SURE OF AGE....HAND ME DOWN

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

NO...CANNOT GET REMOTE CONTROLLER TO WORK

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/14/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is connected to the tv? Antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite box, etc?

What controller are you using?

basic cable
okay
I am still waiting for NATHAN or SOMEONE to help me

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed. I'm only just now getting all your messages.

To confirm, you have coax only directly from the wall to the tv, there is no box involved.

What remote are you using here?
Who provides your cable service?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician